Keeping your home warm during the winter months is essential to your comfort, which is why you shouldn’t let an old heater or furnace be the source of your problems. Whether your unit is over 15 years or just hasn’t had recent maintenance, our expert heating technicians can help. At Reliability Home Services we’ve been serving Canton homeowners since 2000 with a full range of services including heater repairs, furnace installations, heat pump service, and more! No matter the time, day or night, our heating contractors have a solution for you.
Save on your heating services with our coupons and specials.
The Benefits of Regular Heater Maintenance
If you want to keep your heater a well-oiled machine, then regular maintenance has to be a part of your plan. There are plenty of benefits of maintenance including:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: A major reason heaters start to decline in efficiency is because of poor maintenance. Whether it’s dust on the coils or a damaged part, regular maintenance will solve these problems while they’re small, keeping your system in top shape.
- Extended Life: An average lifespan for a heater is roughly 15 years, but that can be extended with quality maintenance. With regular part replacement, filter cleanings, and more, you’ll easily avoid major emergencies and extend the life of your unit.
- Improved Air Quality: Any dust or grime that lives in your heater will eventually filter into the air your breath. With a maintenance program in place, you’ll regularly replace the air filter and clean out any excess debris, improving your overall indoor air quality.
At Reliability Home Services, we offer heating maintenance programs that can be scheduled in advance, so you don’t have to worry about remembering. Our goal is to make your heating service a stress-free and easy experience.
When Is Furnace Repair Needed?
While finding out that your furnace is blowing cold air is the more obvious way to tell you need repairs, there are still other signs to look out for that will help you avoid a major emergency. Some of these symptoms include:
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Noisy operation
- Smelly air – often like burning
- Dust around vents
- System turns on and off
By detecting these issues early, you can find yourself with a minor repair instead of a major emergency. Quality heater repair services will keep your home comfortable and even save you money in the long run.
We’re Here to Help!
Heating repairs should always be left to the professionals, and for homeowners in Canton, Reliability Home Services is here to help. With years of experience in the are, the latest tools and techniques, and a dedication to our customers home’s, we guarantee a quality service on every call.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say, or schedule a consultation for your home today.