When you choose Reliability Home Services, a plumbing, heating and air conditioning service contractor, you can be assured that you are dealing with some of the most professional, highly trained, knowledgeable people in the industry. From our service and installation technicians to our dispatchers, accounting and business systems personnel and sales staff, you will find that our year-round training for all employees, including programs for service technicians and consistently high service standards are proof of our commitment to excellence. The employees at Reliability Home Services take pride in their skills and ability to consistently exceed customer expectations.
We exceed industry training standards:
- Quarterly team training for all field staff covering job-related areas including safety
- Professional training for office personnel is available in many areas of expertise to ensure proficiency in office accounting, operational and management skills
Our ongoing technical training opportunities for field staff include:
- Plumbing Systems
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Heating and Cooling System Design
- Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration
- Indoor Air Quality
- Energy Management Systems
Robert and Daniel training at the Trane Factory in Tyler, Texas.
We are also American Standard Comfort Specialists! What’s a Comfort Specialist? It’s the accreditation for being some of the best heating and air conditioning providers in the industry.