If your boiler is acting up and it’s the middle of winter in Dundalk, MD, there is no time to waste in getting it repaired. Luckily, the team at Reliability Home Services is here for you to provide you with expert boiler repairs or replacements if needed.
Find out what other customers have said about us in our comments and reviews.
Common Signs Your Boiler Needs Repair
It’s pretty easy to tell when your boiler is having issues because it makes a lot of noise or has other obvious signs. If you notice any of the following, it’s time to call in for boiler repair:
- Radiators are cold: This means the boiler is not sending hot water to the radiators.
- Kettling: If your boiler sounds like a kettle, call our expert team for repair.
- Strange sounds: Hissing or gurgling sounds are an indication that repair is needed.
- Lack of hot water: Do you use your boiler to heat your water? If you turn on the hot water and it doesn’t come out hot, there’s likely an issue with the boiler.
If you’re experiencing any of the above issues, address the problem sooner than later to ensure your home stays safe and comfortable. Our technicians have the experience and knowledge to repair your boiler quickly and accurately.
When is Boiler Replacement Necessary?
Typically a well-maintained boiler should last up to 50 years, so the investment will last you for decades to come. Other reasons to replace your boiler include:
- Lower energy bills: It’s no surprise that a newer unit is more energy efficient, reducing your energy costs.
- Save money on repairs: If your boiler requires frequent repairs, it may be time to replace it with a new one to avoid further repair bills in the future.
- Unit turns on and off: If the boiler turns on then off, you are better off replacing it.
- Boiler is leaking: If your boiler itself is leaking, then it will likely need to be replaced.
If your boiler is nearing the end of its life, it is wise to invest in a high quality replacement. The team at Reliability Home Services can help you decide on the right make and model to suit you and your home’s needs.