At Reliability Home Services, we know how inconvenient a plumbing problem can be. Whether it’s a dripping faucet or a toilet that won’t flush, sometimes you need professional help to fix these issues. The next time you’re in a bind, call us and let us show you the difference Reliability Home Services makes!
A gas line leak isn’t something to ignore. Look up our gas line repair services then call us for help.
We offer the following plumbing solutions:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Heater Services
- Tanked Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration Systems
Most Common Residential Plumbing Problems
Regardless of your home’s age, most statistics show you’ll call a plumber at least once every few years. There are a variety of plumbing issues people face, but here are the five most common and when you must call a professional residential plumbing company.
- Dripping Faucets: Almost everyone has a faucet that drips and drives them crazy. But think of all the money going down the drain with each drip and then call a plumber.
- Running Toilet: As with dripping faucets, a running toilet wastes a lot of water. How much? Some estimates say up to 200 gallons per day. And you’re paying for that!
- Water Heater Failure: Did you want to take a nice, hot shower only to find an ice bath? A failed water heater could be the culprit.
- Low Water Pressure: If you’re not getting the water pressure you once did, it could be because a variety of reasons. Call us to find out why.
- Slow Drains: Many slow and clogged drains can be fixed with an over-the-counter drain cleaner, but sometimes, the clog seems to be permanent. That’s when you need to call in a pro.
Why Drains Clog & How to Prevent It
A clogged or slow drain is a pain, but it’s something that most homeowners have to deal with sometimes. While there are a variety of reasons drains become clogged, here are the most common and what you can do about it.
- Hair: Hair in the bathroom is a big problem because it mixes with soap to cause clumps in your pipes. You can try clearing out your drain with a coat hanger if it becomes a problem.
- Food & Grease: Too many people pour cooking oil, grease, and food waste down the kitchen sink. All of that combines to form a solid mass that plugs up drains. Consider using a garbage disposal or a perforated drain cover to prevent clogs.
- Mineral Buildup: If you have hard water and old pipes, you can get clogs because of mineral buildup and the breakdown of the metal. The older your home, the more you need to consider replacing your pipes.
- Flushing Non-Flushables: The only things you should flush down the toilet are toilet paper and human waste. Everything else has the potential to plug up your pipes, including the ‘flushable’ wipes.
If your toilet is acting up, check out our clogged toilet repair service and then call for help.
Here in Dundalk, it can be a chore to find an honest, reliable plumber. But when you call us we give you:
- Experienced, trained techs to ensure your safety and protection
- Services tailor made for you and your budget. No upselling or overcharging
- Eco-friendly service: better for your home and the environment