Comfort Club memberships are month-to-month. Members enjoy the following perks:
- Priority service call within 24 hours of request.
- Comprehensive system tune-ups performed every heating and cooling season.
- 10% service discount.
- Repairs less than $100 are FREE.
Why sign up for monthly Comfort Club membership?
- Well-maintained HVAC and plumbing systems means a well-protected home.
- You will enjoy more efficient plumbing, heating and cooling, keeping you safe and comfortable throughout the year.
- Healthier systems help keep utility bills lower.
- Your systems will last longer and help you avoid early replacements.
Did you know that dirt and lack of maintenance are the leading causes of HVAC system failure? Investing in regular tune-ups and inspections is one of the best ways to keep your heating and AC units free of recurring problems.
Would you want to keep paying for repeated problems, or would you rather enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a licensed HVAC technician giving your systems a clean bill of health?
Our bi-annual inspections can spot potential issues before they have a chance to develop. If a repair is necessary, you receive a 10% discount PLUS priority service.
What’s Included in Our HVAC Tune Ups?
Cooling 10-Point Service Check (performed in the spring)
- Gauges are installed / operating pressure checked
- Condenser coil cleaned with water
- All electrical connections are checked and tightened
- Bearings and motors are lubricated
- Condensate drain cleared and inspected
- Thermostat is cycled and checked for accuracy
- Fan belt inspected and adjusted
- Voltage and amperage checked against condensing unit
- Up to 2 basic air filters per system are cleaned/replaced (additional charge for extra or specialty filters)
Heating 10-Point Service Check (performed in the fall)
- Heat exchanger inspected for cracks/soot
- Flame adjusted to ensure max efficiency
- Fuel pipe inspected for adequate draft
- Burners checked and cleaned out
- Fuel supply checked for leaks/operating pressure checked
- Pilot assembly inspected and cleaned
- Fan control checked
- Blower assembly inspected/lubricated
- Thermostat checked and cycled
- Up to 2 basic air filters cleaned/replaced per system (additional charge for extra or specialty filters)