- The pitter-patter of little feet is not accompanied by the crackling of flannel pajamas full of static. Nobody gets a zap from the refrigerator, the computer, or the television anymore, either.
- Chapped cheeks and dry lips are a thing of the past. Our little girl used to wince when she tried to smile, no matter how much lotion we used. Now with a heating and cooling upgrade her skin is smooth and even. The terrible dry skin I used to fight every winter is also much improved.
- Nobody struggles with a stuffy nose or scratchy eyes anymore. Our little boy was always waking up and complaining that he couldn’t breathe. Since we installed our whole house humidifier, he sleeps through the night easily.
- The snoring is much better! In all honesty, I used to blame my husband, but I had to admit it was me the night I woke myself up!
- Laundry doesn’t emerge from the dryer in a tangled ball of static. One dryer sheet does the trick.
- I don’t have to mist the house plants. (Let me be honest: I don’t have to feel guilty about not misting the house plants. I never actually got around to misting them, I just watched them shrivel and look pathetic all winter long.)
- The piano stays in tune, which is good for our budget and our ears.
- The tangled mop of impossible-to-brush hair that wants to stand on end is a thing of the past. This has been a positive change for all of us.
- I don’t need to traipse from room to room moving or checking water levels on individual humidifiers. Everyone is breathing much easier. The whole house is taken care of, and we’re much more comfortable.
Are you looking for a humidifier installation in the Dundalk area? Look no further than Reliability Home Heating & Air Conditioning, call us today at (443) 399-8663