Most people don’t think about their plumbing until disaster strikes. And when it does, you must have a dependable residential plumber you can count on to get you out of a jam. If you’re in the Bel Air, MD area, go with the name that so many people have come to trust in an emergency — Reliability Home Services.
Don’t take our word for it; check out what your friends and neighbors are saying in our customer reviews page. Then call for an appointment.
The Most Common Emergency Plumbing Situations
Not every plumbing issue requires emergency help. But sometimes, you can’t wait for an appointment. Here are the most common situations when you need to call in a 24 hour residential plumber.
- Burst Pipes: A flood in the house causes water damage and mold and mildew buildup, which is why a burst pipe must be dealt with quickly.
- Backed Up Sewer: Raw sewage in the house not only smells bad, it brings dangerous germs and bacteria.
- Clogged Drain: Many people don’t think twice about clogged drains, but it could be a bigger problem than too much hair or food in the drain.
- Overflowing Toilet: There’s no worse feeling that is flushing the toilet only to have it slowly fill up, overflow, and not being able to stop it.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure or rusty water may indicate a severe leak in your plumbing that needs fixing immediately.
Ignore These Failing Water Heater Signs at Your Own Risk
No one likes the thought of replacing a water heater. But like all appliances, they eventually fail too. Here are signs that your water heater may be ready to die.
- Banging or popping noise
- Water takes too long to get hot
- Water coming out of the spigot is rusty or cloudy
- Your pressure relief valve leaks
- You see water pooling beneath the tank
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call a residential plumber right away to repair or replace your water heater before it fails.
Plumbing fixes don’t have to be expensive. Check out our coupons page for money-saving deals!
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Slow and clogged drains are common. And while many are easily remedied with a plunger or drain cleaner, some are more stubborn and require professional help. According to experts, these are the most common causes of drain clogs.
- Hair in the bathroom sink or tub
- Flushing non-flushable items
- Coffee, food waste and cooking grease poured down the kitchen drain
- Tree roots that pierce pipes
- Mineral buildup
The experts at Reliability Home Services have seen every kind of clogged drain you can imagine, and have solved them all. Call us when you have a stubborn clog.