Having a plumber you can count on in a pinch allows you to rest easy when a plumbing problem comes up that you can’t solve by yourself. At Reliability Home Services, our expert technicians have been serving the residents of Ellicott for over 20 years, and we’ve seen every kind of plumbing issue you can imagine. Remember our name and call us the next time you need help.
If you’re worried about the cost of hiring a plumber, don’t. We have many coupons and offers to save you tons of cash!
Five Signs Your Water Heater Needs Replacing
Your family depends on the water heater working day and night. And the last thing you need is for it to fail and have to wait for days on a replacement. Here are the five warning signs telling you that it’s time to call a professional and ask about a water heater replacement.
- Water takes forever to get hot: If your water takes longer than before to get hot, it’s a sign of trouble.
- Weird noises: Popping or banging sounds coming from the tank means there’s a problem.
- Discolored water: If you see water that’s cloudy or rusty, it could be sludge build up in your tank.
- Water leaks: Water pooling around the base of the tank is a sure sign something is wrong.
- Water won’t stay hot: If you don’t have hot water for as long as you used to, call for help right away.
What Can Professional Drain Cleaning Do For You
Most people think getting drains clean means pouring chemical drain cleaners down. But sometimes, that only solves the problem temporarily. To get a thorough cleaning, it’s best to call a pro. Professional drain cleaning not only removes clogs, but it also eliminates odors too. Moreover, drain cleaning is a great and safe way to keep your pipes clean and running smoothly year in and out. Lastly, having your drains cleared by an expert is excellent for preventing clogs from happening in the first place. Call us today to find out more.
It’s not just us saying we’re the best, it’s our customer reviews too!
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing Help
At Reliability Home Services, our expert techs are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you when you need emergency services, such as:
- Burst pipes
- Gas leaks
- Water heater failure
- Clogged/overflowing toilet
- Sump pump failure