Regardless of how frequently you use it, your heater is one of the most important components in your home, and should be regularly maintained to make sure that it’s always working when you need it the most. At Reliability Home Services, we’re dedicated to ensuring that your heating system is always in perfect working order.
Want to save on your next service call? Visit our coupons page to see our selection of special online discounts.
We offer free estimates, are against hidden fees and unexpected costs, and are always available for same-day service to help keep you warm. See how we’ve helped other satisfied customers stay comfortable by visiting our coupons page.
How Does Regular Maintenance Help?
Regular maintenance on your heating system has a variety of benefits, including:
- Keeping your energy costs low – A system which is operating at maximum efficiency is one which will cost less to run.
- High indoor air quality – regular maintenance and Precision Tune-ups mean that your system is always clean and filtering debris properly, delivering the cleanest air into your home or business.
- Long-term savings – It’s always cheaper to solve smaller issues with your heating system before they become emergencies, which is why regular maintenance can save you thousands over the lifetime of your system.
- Extend the lifetime of your system – A well-maintained heating system is one which will operate well for years to come.
When Should You Replace Your Unit?
Eventually, no matter how well-maintained your heating system is, the mechanisms will wear out and be in need of replacing. When this happens, you can count on Reliability Home Services to provide expert replacement and installation services to suit your needs.
If you’re not sure if you should call for service, here are a few things to watch out for:
- A yellow pilot light – A yellow pilot light indicates a gas issue, such as carbon monoxide.
- Rising energy bills – If your energy costs are going up but you’re not doing anything differently, that’s a big red flag that an issue is at hand.
- Your heating system is noisy – A poorly-functioning system will frequently make noises while in operation.
- A non-functioning thermostat – A thermostat issue is indicative of either a broken pilot light, or leaky ducts. In both cases, immediate servicing is required.
- You’re getting sick more often – If you, your family, or your employees are getting sick frequently, the quality of your indoor air could be to blame. Poorly-maintained heating systems do not filter irritants from the air as effectively as well-maintained units do.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription