Reliability Home Services offers honest, high-quality heating replacement and repair services in Federal Hill to make sure your heater is running at it’s best when you need it most!
Services we offer:
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation/ replacement
- Heat pump services
- Boiler repair
- Boiler installation
- And more!
Want more information about Reliability Home Services? Visit our reviews page to see reviews from some of our customers!
When Should You Call a Professional Heating Contractor?
Here are some questions to help you decide if it’s time to call Reliability Home Services today:
- Does the temperature of your home match the temperature reading on your thermostat? If it doesn’t, you may only need to replace the thermostat.
- Is your furnace making loud noises, like scraping or banging? Any unusual sounds from your heater are a sure sign that something is wrong.
- Is there water pooling around your furnace, or a smell of gas coming from the furnace? These can be signs of a gas leak that can be deadly if not addressed right away.
- Does your heater take an inordinately long time to heat your home? This may be a sign of an airflow problem being caused by broken fan motors, belts, or beatings.
- Have you noticed a sudden, inexplicable increase in your heating bill? This should be a red flag to any homeowner that something is wrong with their unit.
- Has a professional contractor taken a look at your heating unit in the last year? Remember that regular maintenance is essential to keeping your system running smoothly, and detecting any potential issues.
Is It Time to Replace Your Heater?
Sometimes, when heating repairs become too costly, or when several repairs have been made, and the unit continues to give you trouble, it may be a wise choice to replace the entire furnace.
Heater replacement is recommended if:
- Your home’s temperature is always too warm or too cold, but never comfortable
- Your furnace often makes excessive noise
- Your heating bill continues to increase without a change in usage
- Burner flame that is blue instead of yellow (a sign of a carbon monoxide leak)
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
Call Reliable Home Services today to speak with an experienced technician about all our heating services!
Visit our coupons page today to save on your next heater repair service!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription