There’s nothing quite as stressful as dealing with a damaged heater, particularly during the winter months. For most homeowners, however, it may seem like your heater or furnace chooses this particular time to break down. Before you start to panic, let Reliability Home Services help. Serving homeowners in Fells Point since 2000, our technicians are there to help when you need us most.
Save on your next heating service with our coupons and specials.
How To Tell It’s Time for Heater Repair
While most homeowners will wait until their heating system gives up completely before calling for help, in most situations, your heater will give you plenty of warning signs before breaking altogether. Some signs to be on the lookout for include:
- Temperature Issues: If you’re setting your thermostat to summer weather, but you’re still in thermals, chances are your furnace or heater is to blame. As your system ages, it’ll struggle to keep temperatures, particularly during the winter months when they’re in heavy use.
- High Energy Costs: The last thing any homeowner wants is higher utility bills. If you notice any spikes in cost, mainly when a heater is in high use, then a precision tune-up or repair may be needed.
- Foul Smells: Heating systems always tend to have a certain smell about them, but that doesn’t mean they should stink. If you’re noticing any smells out of the ordinary, particularly a sulfur smell, an emergency repair may be in order as this is a common symptom of a heating emergency.
Heater repair doesn’t have to be a point of stress for your home. A professional heating repair company will help get your system back in working order, so you can enjoy the winter comfortable in your Fells Point home.
The Reliability Home Services Difference
At Reliability Home Services we’re a family owned and operated company serving homeowners in Fells Point since 2000. Our goal is to always provide our customers with quality services that work within their budgets and solve the root of their problem. Whether you need emergency repair in the dead of winter, or you’re looking for a way to keep costs down with maintenance, our technicians are there to help.
With every service call you can expect:
- On-time technicians
- Quality workmanship with no cutting corners
- Affordable and competitive pricing
- Free estimates with no hidden costs
And most importantly, a stress-free experience. As homeowners, we understand how challenging heating issues can be. Whether you’re looking for furnace repair or a complete system replacement, our heating contractors are here to help.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what some of our customers have to say before your next appointment.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription