Plumbing issues can happen at any time. Whether it’s due to an emergency like a burst pipe or a clogged toilet, or more routine problems like slow drains and a malfunctioning water heater, you need the assistance of a service company as soon as possible. For prompt and expert work, call Reliability Home Services. We provide 24 hour plumbing service to the Glen Burnie, MD area.
We provide the following plumbing services to the Glen Burnie area:
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Repiping Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration
Our goal is to provide our customers with prompt and expert work. Read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say about our services!
How Sump Pumps Can Prevent a Flood Emergency
When severe weather hits, your property can suddenly take on large quantities of water. If your sump pump is malfunctioning, this can result in a plumbing emergency that leaves you with costly water damage to your home.
Sump pumps can prevent flooding by:
- Pumping excess water out of your basement and into your drainage system.
- Working during severe weather and power failures if you have a battery backup system in place.
Reliability Home Services is available 24 hours in Glen Burnie, MD to make sure you are protected from all kinds of plumbing emergencies, including flooding and water damage.
Reasons to Replace Your Water Heater
Replacing your water heater might not be on your to-do list this year, but there are reasons to install a new unit — especially before it stops working completely. These signs can indicate you may need water heater replacement:
- Age: Though water heater maintenance can prolong the life of your system, if your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan, it can make sense to replace it before it starts to malfunction.
- Losing efficiency: If your unit can’t keep up with the demands of producing hot water, or if you notice an increase in your utility bills, it can signal you need a new unit.
- Rust and corrosion: This can indicate issues with your system that need to be inspected by a plumber to determine the extent of the damage. If your water is rusty, this can be a more serious issue that can require a new unit to be installed.
- Leaking: A plumber should inspect the problem to determine if you need hot water heater repair or if your unit needs to be replaced.
- Lack of hot water: If your water isn’t heating to the desired temperature, you might need a new unit.
Unable to drain water through the drain valve: If this isn’t functioning properly, a plumber should inspect it to determine if a new unit should be installed.
- Cracks: All cracks in the unit should be examined by a professional to determine if it can be repaired, or if you’ll need water heater installation.
Don’t stress about paying for plumbing services. Ask us about our financing options.
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When you have a clogged drain, it might be tempting to remove the blockage on your own. However, there are advantages to having professionals perform the work.
Some of the benefits can include:
- Clearing stubborn clogs that you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminating slow drains.
- Lowering the risk of plumbing emergencies since blockages are completely – and safely – removed by professionals.
- Reducing odors from trapped food and other waste in pipes.
- Having plumbers identify issues during a routine service before they become larger problems.