Plumbing issues can cause severe damage to your home if not repaired ASAP. Whether you have a plumbing emergency or need routine services like repairs on your water heater or having your drains cleaned, call Reliability Home Services. We provide prompt, 24-hour plumbing services to the Highlandtown, MD area to help you prevent further damage to your home.
We provide the following plumbing services in your area:
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration
- Gas Leak Detection
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
We try to approach each job with honesty and integrity, and we think we’re succeeding! Read our testimonials to see what our clients think!
How to Prevent Clogged Toilet Plumbing Emergencies
While you might think of a clogged toilet as an inconvenience rather than a plumbing emergency, it needs to be treated as soon as possible to prevent severe property damage and health issues due to the overflow of sewage.
Use these tips to prevent clogged toilets:
- Don’t flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Never put big wads of toilet paper or paper towels in the toilet.
- Don’t flush beauty products.
- Never flush hygienic products.
- Avoid flushing hair trimmings and nail clippings.
Clogged toilets and unsanitary sewage overflow can happen at any time of the day or night. That’s why it’s important to have a dependable 24 hour plumbing company you can call in the Highlandtown, MD area, like Reliability Home Services.
What to Expect During Professional Water Heater Maintenance
To keep your water heater functioning as expected and to avoid a potential plumbing emergency later, it’s important to have your unit regularly inspected by a professional.
During a tune-up, you can expect the plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment.
- Look for cracks on the inside and outside of the unit.
- Inspect the unit for signs of aging.
- Check the hoses for cracks.
- Change the filters.
- Ensure the unit is functioning as expected.
Why should you trust Reliability Home Services? Find out by getting to know more about us today!
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
While clogged drains can be a nuisance to deal with in your home, they are also preventable.
Follow these tips to avoid blockages in your drains:
- Instead of putting food scraps down the kitchen sink, first scrape the extra food into the garbage.
- Hair can cause blockages. To prevent it from going down the drain, install a screen over your bathtub and shower drains to collect it.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings to keep your pipes clear of blockages.
If you do encounter a clog, call a professional, and never use over-the-counter drain cleaners.