Plumbing issues can cause serious damage to your home. The longer they go untreated, the more costly repairs your property could need. When a problem arises, you need help ASAP. Get 24 hour plumbing repair when you call Reliability Home Services. We offer prompt and expert help to the Luther-Timonium, MD area.
We offer complete plumbing services to the Lutherville-Timonium, MD, area, including:
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Repiping Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Plumbing
We provide prompt and expert services to each and every client. Read our testimonials to see what our customers have to say!
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet Emergency
A backed-up toilet can create a plumbing emergency in your home that requires immediate attention. The water damage can harm your house, and the sewage can lead to health problems.
To avoid blockage, use these tips:
- Don’t flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Don’t flush feminine hygiene products.
- Avoid putting large wads of toilet paper into your bowl.
- Don’t dispose of paper towels in the toilet.
- Never place beauty aids like Q-tips and cotton balls into the bowl.
- Don’t put hair trimmings or nail clippings into the toilet.
To avoid accidentally flushing any of the above products down the toilet, keep a wastebasket in the bathroom so these products can be disposed of properly.
If you find yourself needing emergency plumbing repair for a clogged or overflowing toilet in your home, call the 24 hour plumbers at Reliability Home Services right away!
Common Water Heater Issues
From time-to-time, your water heater may need to be serviced by a professional. Some common issues that may require repairs can include:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most common issues your unit might encounter is a lack of hot water. If you have a gas-powered water heater, this can be due to an extinguished pilot light that will need to be relit. Another possible issue could be a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: This can be caused by several different issues and should be inspected by a plumber to determine if the unit can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Excessive noise: If your system is making loud or unusual noises, it can be due to a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit.
- Cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be inspected by a professional to decide if the issue can be repaired.
The good news is that you have a trusted company in Lutherville-Timonium, MD that you can call for all your water heater repair needs!
We know that unexpected plumbing issues can take a toll on your finances. Learn about our financing options to help relieve some of the pressure.
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can be a nuisance. They can result in backed-up sinks and shower drains and can even cause odors. While professionals can treat these issues with clogged drain repair, the easiest way to combat them is to avoid getting clogs in the first place.
Follow these tips to prevent blockages in your drains:
- Scrape the food scraps into the trash, not down the drain, even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Avoid pouring liquid grease down the drain. To dispose of it, let it cool and then throw it in the garbage.
- Prevent hair from going down the drain. Install a screen over the bathtub and shower drains to collect it.
- Flush only sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings to ensure drains are fully cleared of blockages.